NOTICE TO AGENCIES:
This is NOT an Intoxilyzer 5000 or 9000 operator course.
RESERVED TRAIING DATES / LOCATIONS: Some agencies have prearanged training dates. These dates are listed as RESERVED throughout the published trainnng schedule. Please do not register for a RESERVED TRAINING DATE if you are not a member of that listed agency. See RESERVING A COMPLETE TRAINING DATE on the right side of this page or click on a TBA Date to submit a request.
LA Driving is an online, digital report writing program created for expediting the DWI Report Writing Process.
This course is designed for new and existing users.
This course is approximately Four Hours (4) and Law Enforcement need only attend one training session. If you desire to repeat the class, simply register for a second session.
It is reccomended you sign up for this training using your official Government or Work Email Address. It is not necessary for you to have your LA Driving User Account established however it is beneficial to do so prior your training day. Contact your Agency TAC Officer to set up your account.
- Tuesday, May 30, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PMLocation To Be Announced: Check Back Soon.
- Wednesday, May 31, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PMLocation To Be Announced: Check Back Soon.
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PMVermillion Parish Law Enforcement Center
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PMVermillion Parish Law Enforcement Center
- Thursday, June 8, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PMVermillion Parish Law Enforcement Center